New Favorite Gals.. Spruce Home

I found this cool shop on Etsy a while back and loved it but then of course in typical fashion never followed up. Then Tidbits sent out an article about them and I thought I better call them now! Lets than 24 hours later Sanctuary is the temporary home to the cutest butterfly chairs ever.
First of all their furniture is high quality and hard work. I know because I spent the better part of a day taking apart a chair I bought thinking, " No problem I can redo this". Needless to say, by the end of the day it was taken apart and in the trash. From now on I am leaving my furniture updating to experts.. or taking one of their classes!
Check out these chair and drool... or better yet take them to your home.

1 comment:

KnockKnocking said...

I just love Spruce, and these chairs look amazing!