Botanical Art

When I first saw LD Designs in the windows of a nearby boutique, I couldn't help but stop and stare. I immediately thought whoever this artist is, I was going to find her. A few weeks later I walked in to Lauren Dolinsky's studio, I wanted to touch everything. Twisted branches and soft mosses were everywhere as I tripped inside to find tiny Lauren, who is tiny and adorable, with huge sunglasses and pink streaks in her hair. Now I am thrilled to be showcasing some of her best work yet, including a line of Botanical in a Bottle, that are the perfect accent to a lonely wall. She also has big plans for the fall and winter, including a line of Christmas tree ornaments I can hardly wait for! Keep on eye out for this girl... I have a feeling I'm going to be saying..."I knew her when"

No comments: