I heart Jewell Magazine

Christy Butler, who has the most gorgeous red hair I always wanted, is the Publisher/ Editor of a local shopping mag called Jewell. First off I love this magazine because it is straight to the point all about shopping, showing off both established and new places... and although I am poor because I just opened a store, I love to see what is hip and now.
This month features a really cute bud vase we carry at the store! Christy and her boyfriend( who owns downstairs.. which has the cutest bamboo dress I have been coveting....) were so nice to not only come here looking for something, but brought me back the flowers from the shoot as well!
This issue is well worth mentioning alone for The Daily Dish section, which tells you where to get 2 for 1 or half price apps every day of the week. I have already cut mine out and posted it so I know where Eddie and I are eating when I don't want to cook ( which is pretty much everyday!)

1 comment:

Christy Butler said...

I can't believe I just saw this. You are such a freakin' doll! Thanks so much! I love Sanctuary forever.