UPS is Working Hard

Customers ask me all the time where I find things to carry at the store. The answer is that I am absolutely addicted to blogs, magazines, and my pockets are always full of little scraps of paper with designers names on them. I am always on the lookout for something fresh and new. Check out some of my latests discoveries...... I love the bright colors mixed with this funky print! Coasters and Notebooks from Rock Scissor Paper... a cool company from some very creative ladies.... read all about them..... Susie and Heidi Bauer were born in the metaphoric bubble of the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, in the late 1960’s. As children of European immigrants, they grew up celebrating pop culture and mass-produced objects of the era as a visual personification of the American dream. This became the inspiration for their designs. The perfect table topper for a holiday celebration. This gorgeous container can easily slip over a candle or vase to create a unique centerpiece. NEW FOR BABIES!!! Vintage Bibs Bucket of Burpies Bamboo wraps PeePee TeePees for Sprinkling WeeWees
First pair of Penny Loafers

No comments: